Dr. Harvey Leo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Leo?

Fabulous doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I have a daughter with acute asthma and Dr. Leo has been wonderful! He is always available to me when I call with concerns and he has a great relationship with my daughter. He is one of her few doctors that actually takes the time to "listen" to her and make her feel as if she has a voice in her care. He and his staff are the best. I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 24th, 2016

We take our son to Dr Leo; we all love him and his staff! He is very knowledgeable and has helped us many times with Asthma issues. Thank you Dr. Leo!

Compassionate and intelligent - Great!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Leo. My son has multiple life threatening food allergies & asthma and Dr. Leo has been great over the years. Patient and extremely well informed on the latest news, he has been wonderful. It is a long drive for me but one I feel is well worth it!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Very nice. Even tested my husband to get an idea of what our kids might be facing down the road since he has lots of allergies and asthma. Thoroughly checks our kids. Caring and down to earth. Realistic advice in dealing with meds for the kids and their ages.

Dr. Leo

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Leo takes his time to find out what is wrong and includes your expertise on how to fix the problem. He is the first doctor to diagnose my condition, an illness I've had for more than 10 years. When I needed documents for my job, he was willing and ready to write them without cost. Thank you Dr. Leo for helping me through this illness and getting to the bottom of the causes.

Fantastic

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr. Leo is knowledgeable and communicates well. He is patient with me as I ask many questions to learn more about my child's condition. I am a minimalist when it comes to pharmaceuticals and I feel he respects this and offers alternatives to the usual meds. Dr. Leo and his staff are very responsive to my needs and that of my child.

not recommended to any one

Posted on July 20th, 2009