Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
5333 McAuley Dr
Rm 1018
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-434-3007
Locations and availability (10)

|  awesome bedside manner! Dr Leo  |  show details
by Nicole Neer on May 21st, 2013

We have seen dr leo several times. I never remember to comment on our visit. I just wanted to write today about one topic in particular - bedside manner. I have a very difficult 3 year old and for today's visit Dr Leo asked him if he wanted to go outside for the visit instead and of course he said yes, so we did. I personally do not know another dr that does this... Thank you so much Dr Leo for helping us work with him!

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Very nice. Even tested my husband to get an idea of what our kids might be facing down the road since he has lots of allergies and asthma. Thoroughly checks our kids. Caring and down to earth. Realistic advice in dealing with meds for the kids and their ages.

|  Dr. Leo  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Leo takes his time to find out what is wrong and includes your expertise on how to fix the problem. He is the first doctor to diagnose my condition, an illness I've had for more than 10 years. When I needed documents for my job, he was willing and ready to write them without cost. Thank you Dr. Leo for helping me through this illness and getting to the bottom of the causes.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Dr. Leo is knowledgeable and communicates well. He is patient with me as I ask many questions to learn more about my child's condition. I am a minimalist when it comes to pharmaceuticals and I feel he respects this and offers alternatives to the usual meds. Dr. Leo and his staff are very responsive to my needs and that of my child.