Dr. Harvey Lerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Lerner?

Dr Lerner Dr. Lerner

Posted on August 5th, 2017

It took five hours to get my physical done. He did not listen to my concerns. Abrupt behavior. Will definitely not be going back. I waited two and one hours to be called to examining room

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable!!! Keeps up with latest trends in the medical field. Excellent bedside manner! Makes you feel like you are visiting with a friend not a Dr. His staff are extremely efficient & friendly.

Look No Further for an Internist!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr. Gold and the other doctor's in this practice. The office staff are always happy, smiling, caring and accommodating. Dr. Gold, Dr. Gupta, and Dr. Lerner are so knowledgeable and caring. I truly am so happy with the doctors at the practice, especially recently. Not only are the doctors at this practice above and beyond the epitome of expertise, but also, and importantly, extremely personable. You are not just a number, Patty (the office manager) is the nicest most caring person I've come across in any doctors' offices. More often than not, Patty knows your name, and sometimes even calls to check how you're holding up, which she did for me today in addition to reminding me that I can call the office any time and any day if I ever need! Not only the best internists, but by far the best group of doctors I have ever dealt with. Being that my dad is a doctor, I know how easy it is to examine the symptoms, diagnosing them, all in 5 minutes. At this office, they treat each and every patient like there is no one else in the waiting room. The longest I've ever waited past my appointment time was maybe 10 minutes. They are so accommodating to emergencies, and easy to make an appointment. Anyone who is in search of an internist, I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Gold, Dr.Lerner & Dr.Gupta in Smithtown. My mother switched to this group, and is so impressed with the entire office staff and doctors.

Best doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Doctor is very knowledgeable, takes his time with all his patients.He is worth any time you have to wait.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

The wait is too long. The staff is rude and lousy. He should retire.

Posted on September 11th, 2017