A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Leslie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Leslie MD is a male Pain Management, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Leslie practice?
- Dr. Harvey Leslie has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Leslie practices Pain Medicine and Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Pain Management Doctors and Decatur Internists.