A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Leslie, Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leslie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Elbow Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Leslie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Leslie practice?
- Dr. Harvey Leslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Leslie practices Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur , GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pain Management Doctors.