A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Leslie, Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leslie
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Leslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Elbow Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Leslie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Leslie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Leslie practice?
- Dr. Harvey Leslie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Leslie practices Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur , GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pain Management Doctors.