A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lisgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lisgar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisgar graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lisgar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lisgar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey N. Lisgar practice?
Dr. Harvey Lisgar practices Family Medicine near Richboro, PA.
See Richboro Family Physicians.