A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lisgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lisgar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisgar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lisgar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisgar graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lisgar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey N Lisgar DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey N. Lisgar practice?
- Dr. Harvey Lisgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Lisgar practices Family Medicine near Richboro, PA.
See Richboro Family Physicians.