A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lisgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lisgar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisgar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lisgar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisgar graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lisgar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey N Lisgar DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey N. Lisgar practice?
- Dr. Harvey Lisgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Lisgar practices Family Medicine near Richboro, PA.
See Richboro Family Physicians.