Dr. Harvey Lisgar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Lisgar?

July 7th, 2017

Unbelievable

Just went to see Dr. Lisgar for a follow up appointment. Even though they are in the middle of switching computer systems he and his staff were friendly and attentive and caring towards me and everyone in the office. Thank you for being MY doctor.

January 4th, 2017

AMAZING

Dr. Lisgar is always available to us. When I call, he is always available. He is a modern day old time FAMILY doctor. Thank you Dr. Lisgar for being our FAMILY doctor.

July 13th, 2016

Carol at the front desk has been with Doc forever. She's terrific. Love Meadow and Shiroo. Staff gets to know you by name and always asks about my family. Doc takes call directly 24/7 and always tells you call to let him know you are doing. Great diagnostician, caring person.

July 12th, 2016

Best doctor! He really gets to know YOU as a person as well as your family. Very homely feeling. Staff are kind and always try their best to help me and my family with whatever we need! I highly recommend this office.

July 11th, 2016

I would recommend Dr.Lisgar

When my granddaughter was sick, Dr Lisgar took extraordinary care of her. He went up and beyond in his care. I would switch to him if it wasn't being with my current dr for so long. I would recommend Dr. Lisgar at anytime.

July 7th, 2016

Terrible

I have had a terrible experience going to Dr. Lisgar and I can't understand any of the positive reviews here. On average he's kept me waiting over 50 minutes per visit. While waiting, I've had to listen to him making small talk with his staff and patients. He has signs all over the waiting room that say no cell phones allowed, but he has the television on with the volume turned up. He pipes horrible music into the exam rooms through the intercom. I've watched the nurse make errors while taking my vitals and had to correct her. When he finally comes into the exam room, he brings one of his very young staff with him, carrying a laptop. The staff stays in the room for the entire visit. He relies on the staff for all the administrative work and even has the staff reading blood work and test results, while he appears more focused on chatting with the patient than providing medical care. The exam is hasty, and in the end the visits are much shorter than the time spent waiting. Recently his office has been calling me in the evening just before they close, leaving messages asking me to call them back without saying why. When I call back in the morning, no one knows who called me or what they needed. This is the most disorganized and unprofessional medical office I have ever been to. As a result of my experience, I have no confidence in Dr. Lisgar or his office staff.

January 2nd, 2016

The Best Doctor!

He's the best of the best! He is both of my sons doctor and is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and funniest man we've ever met. I would switch my doctor but have been with her for over 15 years and my medical history is extensive. By far, Dr. Lisgar has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever known. My 15 and 19 year old love being around him. I even invited him over to a family barbecue.

October 30th, 2015

The best of the best!

Dr. Lisgar is hands down the best doctor I have ever met. He is so smart, caring, friendly, compassionate and hilarious. My family loves him too! There is no anxiety whatsoever when we have to go to him.

December 22nd, 2014

All around great Dr.

3 generations of my family see Dr. Lisgar. He's great

July 14th, 2014

Horrible staff

Doctor is great but cannot seem to get through to the office. One day I called 5 times and left messages; the next working day I called and left 4 messages and still no one returned my call!

October 23rd, 2012

COMPASSIONATE TEAM / WONDERFUL CARE

DR LISGAR HAS BEEN MY PCP FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS A TERRIFIC DIAGNOSTICIAN AND COMPASSIONATE PERSON. EVERY PATIENT IS KNOWN TO THE OFFICE. THEY CALL SICK PEOPLE TO FOLLOW UP AND MAKES HOME VISITS TO HOUSE BOUND PEOPLE. HIS OFFICE IS ALWAYS BUSY BUT STAFF IS ATTENTIVE AND TRY TO MAKE ALL COMFORTABLE AND WELCOME.

September 13th, 2012

office continues to decline.