A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Lyons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Lyons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Lyons MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Harvey Lyons has 11 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Lyons practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Ojai Internists and Ojai Nephrologists.