A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Friedman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey M Friedman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Friedman practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.