A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Madonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Madonick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madonick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Madonick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Lloyd Madonick MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Madonick practice?
- Dr. Harvey Madonick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Madonick practices Internal Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Culpeper, VA.
See Manahawkin Internists.