A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Malone, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Malone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey L Malone MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Malone practice?
- Dr. Harvey Malone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Malone practices Emergency Medicine near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Covington Emergency Physicians.