Dr. Harvey Manes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Manes?

September 2nd, 2016

The Best in NY

the entire experience was great. From the initial appoinment to the staff and then the doctor i was more than satisfied.

July 27th, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon and Human Being

Dr Manes listens and explains well. He follows up and is very competent and caring. The office staff is also professional and very helpful. I felt comfortable and in great hands. I recommend Dr Manes very highly. I am extremely happy with my results and am no longer in pain.

April 15th, 2016

The guy is a mess unprofessional

The staff and the doctors are a MESS! Unprofessional what ever you do. Do not go to his place for therapy a waste of time! Check his reports he has multiple malpractice reports against him!

Doctor's Response

this review is a lie, probably written by a competitor. I have no malpractice cases in the past 10 years. My P/T is state of the art with several offices all over Long Island. If any patient has a problem with my staff they could bring that to my attention and I will rectify it.

SHOW

March 23rd, 2016

Excellent doctor. The best orthopedic surgeons

February 17th, 2016

patient

Dr. Manes is an excellent doctor and the staff is very helpful. I recommend him without reservations.

December 13th, 2015

Unproffessional staff and unknowledgable about insurance.

Do not go to this doctor. He had lawsuits galore against him. His staff tells you that your insurance will cover you and then calls you and tries to extort money from you. They will hang up on you when you ask about the bill. Highly unprofessional. I am reporting him to the board. His work is awful my husband can't walk from the botched surgery he performed.

Doctor's Response

This patient lied about a w/c case which was phony. As a result the w/c board refused to pay her claim. When this was brought to her attention she became irate and refused to pay her bill. We always try to work something out to help the patient by she did not want to hear anything.

SHOW

November 25th, 2015

excellent doctor and staff.

November 9th, 2015

A little rude.

I didn't like my experience at this doctor's office. As a healthcare professional I can say they have a lot of outdated equipment. I have never seen such an old x ray machine before. I also didn't like the way Dr. Manes spoke to me.I came for a second opinion on my case and he seemed rushed and didn't want to address my concerns. His assistant Dorene was wonderful and was much more helpful than the doctor. If she was the actual provider I would recommend this place. One of the worst experiences I have ever had and will not be returning

Doctor's Response

I treat all my patients like VIPs. I wish the patient had said something to me so that I could address her concerns.

October 21st, 2015

excellent doctor. Very compassionate and knowledgable. Office staff very helpful.

October 18th, 2015

Excellent

September 14th, 2015

had a wonderful experience!

I'm so thankfull I found an amazing doctor for my back. I was having so much pain with my back for many years until I met Dr. Manes. Now I'm pain free and medicine free!! Now I can go back to do my normal activities :) His staff was wonderful,very respectful,polite and kind especially Dorene she is always helping me with getting me in the office at anytime and with my medical bills or any concerns I have. I would highly recommend this doctor for my friends and family.

September 11th, 2015

So glad I went to Dr. Manes office for my hip and back pain. He and his staff were kind, courteous and caring. I would definitely use him again and refer him to family and friends. Oh btw his sports cream really works!!!