A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Mannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Mannes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mannes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Mannes practice?
Dr. Harvey Mannes practices Urology near Austell, GA.
See Austell Urologists.