A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Mannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Mannes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mannes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Mannes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mannes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey A Mannes MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Mannes practice?
- Dr. Harvey Mannes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Mannes practices Urology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Urologists.