A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Mannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Mannes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mannes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey A Mannes MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Mannes practice?
- Dr. Harvey Mannes has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Mannes practices Urology near Austell, GA.
See Austell Urologists.