A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Red River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Connett Martin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Martin practices Psychiatry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Psychiatrists.