A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Red River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Connett Martin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Martin practices Psychiatry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Psychiatrists.