A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Masor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Masor is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Masor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Masor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey G Masor MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Masor practice?
- Dr. Harvey Masor has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Masor practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Irvington, NJ.
See Irvington Internists and Irvington Hematologists.