A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Meislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Meislin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Arrest
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Meislin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Meislin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Warren Meislin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey W. Meislin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Meislin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Meislin practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.