Dr. Harvey Mininberg Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Mininberg?

BEWARE!!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I was seen by his physician and he did not give good patient care. He proceeded to quickly examine me rather roughly I might add and did not listen to what I had to say as far as my symptoms go. I arrived roughly pain free but when I left I had pain.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

This is most useless dr. I have ever visited. If you need physical therapy forget his office get ur script and find some place else to receive your therapy. I needed an MRI for my shoulder because I was injured at work and he refused to give me an order despite the fact that I was crying telling him that my shoulder hurts, please do not let him see you because there is something about him and I am going to write the AMA concerning him. Maybe he needs to retire. He told me I can go and find myself another doctor because Jenus not giving me MRI order and go back to work. I found out today that I actually had a tear in my shoulder and he was dismissing my pain for one month.Some ideas to get you started:had a tear in my shoulder and he was dismissing my pain for one month.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Posted on July 24th, 2014