Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
Video profile

Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Mirly is very kind and professional with his patients. His office staff are wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Mirly to my family and friends and I would definitely go to him again!

Apr 26th, 2013

Dr Mirley thinks his the best. WRONG!!!!!

Awesome Doctor!! show details Awesome Doctor!!
by Fonda Totten on Apr 1st, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Mirly and his staff was nothing less than exceptional. He has a wonderufl bedside manner and explains the procedure in detail and makes sure you understand excactly what he will be doing. Plus he'll even humor you with jokes and allow you to watch what he's doing. Great job on both my wrists. If you didn't know where the incisions were made, you'd be able to find them! I highly recommend Dr. Mirly and his staff.

wont respond to patient questions, poor communication with staff show details wont respond to patient questions, poor communication with staff
by me on Feb 28th, 2010

surgery for carpal tunnel release has not gone well both hands are after five months still painful, with poor feeling and movement. called office for two month without any response or pain relief, finally got in and was sent to rehab

DR. MIRLY IS AWESOME AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!!! show details DR. MIRLY IS AWESOME AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!!!!
Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Mirly did my carpal tunnel release in 2008 and did an absolutely awesome job! He is so caring and concerning and treats you like a human, like you have feelings. He actually cares about you as a person, not as a money holder. His staff is wonderful too, especially his assistant Darla. I can see why she is Dr. Mirly's assistant. They are a lot alike!!! I highly recommend them to anyone without a doubt at all!!!!!!! God Bless you Dr. Mirly, Darla and all the staff!!