A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Hanh Nguyen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Harvey Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Allergists.