A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Niell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Niell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
- Va Med Ctr