A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Niell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niell
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Niell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Niell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
- Va Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Niell MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Niell practice?
- Dr. Harvey Niell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Niell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.