A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Niell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Niell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Niell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Memphis
- Va Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Niell MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Niell practice?
- Dr. Harvey Niell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Niell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.