A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Nisenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Nisenbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisenbaum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Nisenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Leonard Nisenbaum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Nisenbaum practice?
- Dr. Harvey Nisenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Nisenbaum practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.