Dr. Harvey Nurick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Nurick?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Nurick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Very satisfied repeat patient of Dr Harvey Nurick

I was and am a very satisfied patient of Dr Nurick after 2 surgeries in which he rendered excellent care and took every possible step to ensure a successful result for me including my knack for unusual complications. Several years ago he performed gallbladder removal on me and I was up and walking around a few hours later to my Mother's astonishment as an RN. I had no problems and minimal pain and recovered quickly and he was very attentive and caring. In Jul 2015 I was expecting a normal course of postsurgical treatment for hyperparathyroid nodule but had until the planned surgical date complication of extremely low potassium and likewise calcium. Surgery had to be postponed but immediate hospitalization was necessary. Dr Nurick along with Dr Mikhail made sure that all necessary tests and care were performed and it was a while before the surgery could be performed. Finally it was okayed but my body decided to be it's utmost contrary and produced several complications which resulted in the need for even more intense care and observation. Dr Nurick never hesitated to confer with other specialists and also made numerous concerned visits to my room explaining to both myself and my daughter exactly what was going on, what needed to be done, progress and any other info. He performed the surgery with his usual expertise and care and I never felt anxiety or undue concern for the outcome. I would easily return to Dr Nurick for any future surgeries or care as well as with Dr Mikhail. I was very lucky in this surgical and other care and in the quality of the physicians involved.

January 27th, 2015

Late,later, and really late.

I like Dr. Nurick, but both times I have had a schedule sugary he has been over two hours late! Would be nice if he was more prompt because this is ridiculous!

August 14th, 2014

Endless Waiting

1st office visit for a pre-opt. consultation, was in waiting room 1.5 hours. Day of operation, was in pre-opt for 2.5 hours, Dr. Nurick was 2 hours late. Post opt. office visit, was in waiting room 2 hours.

September 22nd, 2013

Things should have gone differently

My appointment was set for 2:15 pm but I showed up 1/2 hour early. We went over the forms, especially the area that says the doctor maybe late but we will contact you. Boy what a joke that was!!!! My job is about a 45 minute drive in 91 traffic, so I left early. I had to reschedule all afternoon appointments, as they said they were unable to schedule me any later. Imagine my surprise that they knew at noon that the doctor would be late but called no one to inform them. If they had called me at noon and asked me to reschedule for 4 or 430, I would have gladly accepted the later appointment. Why does this upset me so much? I missed a full afternoon of interviewing clients, thus missing out on an afternoon of making money. If I left my clients waiting for two hours and I knew two hours before the appointment I would be running late, I would not keep those clients. My clients would remove my number from speed dial and find someone else to take care of them.

July 17th, 2013

alaRobear

I came for a 2:30pm appointment and did not get in til 3:30pm. My wife waited in the car with my 11yr old, 6yr old, and my 3yr old so not to be loud or anything like that. They became hot sitting outside. They decided to come in to cool off. The lady at front desk said NO kids allowed in waiting room. We told them the kids were hot. But she said SORRY, but no kids. WOW!!!! Really, let kids be hot outside. Amazing! Not only this, but to get my appointment took 2 weeks. Sure hope Im not dying. Been having abdominal pains for two months. To do such a thing to children is just wrong. Not everyone can get a babysitter. My wife took a long lunch to keep an eye on the while I was inside. Again, amazing!

December 2nd, 2010

Top Notch Surgeon

Dr. Nurick is at the top of the list of excellent physicians and surgeons.

May 3rd, 2017