Dr. Harvey Nurick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2015
Late,later, and really late.
I like Dr. Nurick, but both times I have had a schedule sugary he has been over two hours late! Would be nice if he was more prompt because this is ridiculous!

August 13th, 2014
Endless Waiting
1st office visit for a pre-opt. consultation, was in waiting room 1.5 hours. Day of operation, was in pre-opt for 2.5 hours, Dr. Nurick was 2 hours late. Post opt. office visit, was in waiting room 2 hours.

September 21st, 2013
Things should have gone differently
My appointment was set for 2:15 pm but I showed up 1/2 hour early. We went over the forms, especially the area that says the doctor maybe late but we will contact you. Boy what a joke that was!!!! My job is about a 45 minute drive in 91 traffic, so I left early. I had to reschedule all afternoon appointments, as they said they were unable to schedule me any later. Imagine my surprise that they knew at noon that the doctor would be late but called no one to inform them. If they had called me at noon and asked me to reschedule for 4 or 430, I would have gladly accepted the later appointment. Why does this upset me so much? I missed a full afternoon of interviewing clients, thus missing out on an afternoon of making money. If I left my clients waiting for two hours and I knew two hours before the appointment I would be running late, I would not keep those clients. My clients would remove my number from speed dial and find someone else to take care of them.

July 17th, 2013
alaRobear
I came for a 2:30pm appointment and did not get in til 3:30pm. My wife waited in the car with my 11yr old, 6yr old, and my 3yr old so not to be loud or anything like that. They became hot sitting outside. They decided to come in to cool off. The lady at front desk said NO kids allowed in waiting room. We told them the kids were hot. But she said SORRY, but no kids. WOW!!!! Really, let kids be hot outside. Amazing! Not only this, but to get my appointment took 2 weeks. Sure hope Im not dying. Been having abdominal pains for two months. To do such a thing to children is just wrong. Not everyone can get a babysitter. My wife took a long lunch to keep an eye on the while I was inside. Again, amazing!

December 2nd, 2010
Top Notch Surgeon
Dr. Nurick is at the top of the list of excellent physicians and surgeons.