A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Organek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Organek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Organek, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Organek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Organek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey William Organek MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey W. Organek practice?
- Dr. Harvey Organek has 7 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Organek practices Pulmonary Disease near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Farmington Pulmonologists.