Dr. Harvey Organek MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2015
Dr Organek - Review
Dr Organek has a horrible bedside manner. He asked if I sleep with my pets in bed, and I told him that I do. He said"that is terrible,pets spread disease" The normal wait to see him is over 1 hour. On the positive side he spends a lot of time with his patients but he is a total fanatic when it comes to sleep disorders.

December 5th, 2013
Very Strange Experience
When I first went to this office I was examined by a different doctor who was very nice and easy to talk to. The staff however was easily the most peculiar I had ever seen. First off, no one ever smiled or greeted anyone. No one spoke unless you really persisted in finding someone to talk to. No future vista were scheduled by staff in the initial years of going to this office. Years later I called and they said I should have come in at least once every 6 months for a checkup. It was a really unfriendly place and not very professional place. Some of the staff was flat out incompetent when you went in and had to be weighed in and measured for height. Not too bright. The first time I saw Harvey Organek I thought it was a hidden camera show - like a pretend doctor's office. I went back a few times and it was just too strange. Nothing like any doctor I had ever visited so I changed doctors to a much more congenial practice with a more conventional and professional practice. Much better now.

June 29th, 2017