Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Strange Experience  |  show details
by J Painter on Dec 5th, 2013

When I first went to this office I was examined by a different doctor who was very nice and easy to talk to. The staff however was easily the most peculiar I had ever seen. First off, no one ever smiled or greeted anyone. No one spoke unless you really persisted in finding someone to talk to. No future vista were scheduled by staff in the initial years of going to this office. Years later I called and they said I should have come in at least once every 6 months for a checkup. It was a really unfriendly place and not very professional place. Some of the staff was flat out incompetent when you went in and had to be weighed in and measured for height. Not too bright. The first time I saw Harvey Organek I thought it was a hidden camera show - like a pretend doctor's office. I went back a few times and it was just too strange. Nothing like any doctor I had ever visited so I changed doctors to a much more congenial practice with a more conventional and professional practice. Much better now.