A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Orlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Orlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Orlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orlin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey DR Orlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Orlin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Orlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Orlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Surgeons.