A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Orlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Orlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Orlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orlin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey DR Orlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Orlin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Orlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Orlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Orthopedic Surgeons.