A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Orlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Orlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Orlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Meniscal Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orlin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Orlin MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Orlin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Orlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Orlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Orthopedic Surgeons, Rockville Centre Surgeons, Rockville Centre Internists, Rockville Centre Sports Medicine Doctors, and Rockville Centre Neurologists.