A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parviz Parsa is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Parsa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parviz H Parsa MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parviz H. Parsa practice?
- Dr. Parviz Parsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Parviz Parsa practices Surgery near Carson, CA.
See Carson Surgeons.