A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parviz Parsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parviz Parsa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsa graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Parsa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parviz H. Parsa practice?
Dr. Parviz Parsa practices Surgery near Carson, CA.
See Carson Surgeons.