A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Passman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Passman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Passman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Passman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Passman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Passman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Passman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Passman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Passman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Passman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors, Schnecksville Family Physicians, and Schnecksville Geriatric Doctors.