Dr. Harvey Pflanzer DO Patient Reviews

• Hospitalist Rio Rancho, NM

3.3

October 19th, 2015
Such a wonderful doctor. He was great to both my parents. Don't know what we would've done without him.

April 19th, 2014
I would never recommend Dr.Pflanzer
Dr. Pflanzer and his staff are unprofessional, uncaring and inconsiderate. My 85 year old mother started using his office four months ago. In this short time they: 1.Lost her bloodwork. 2.Closed the office early when she had an appointment and didn't notify her, and 3.Did not send a referral to her oncologist. The staff insisted that her oncologist was not a Network Provider. He is. The staff finally found him in the system and said the referral would be processed. The oncologist called my mother to say they didn't receive the referral for her appointment the next morning. My mother spoke directly with Dr. Pflanzer who assured her it would be taken care of first thing in the morning. My mother went to the oncologist. The referral was not there and she could not be seen. We found out later that although the oncologist is a Network Provider, Dr. Pflanzer does not use him. This could have been resolved by one simple phone call by Dr. Pflanzer's office to Humana Healthcare, but they didn't do it. Dr. Pflanzer didn't even have the courtesy to call my mother to say he wouldn't do the referral. In one day my mother changed her primary physician and got the referral she needed. We would never recommend Dr. Pflanzer or his office to anyone.

February 7th, 2010