Learn more about Dr. Harvey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Phillips, JD, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Gene Phillips JD and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Harvey Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.