A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Phillips, JD, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Gene Phillips JD and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Harvey Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fernandina Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Jacksonville, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Internists and Fernandina Beach Gastroenterologists.