A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Phillips, JD, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Gene Phillips JD and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Harvey Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.