Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Not pleased show details Not pleased
Aug 3rd, 2015

Not professional in the least! Would not recommend at all! Heard wonderful things about Borland-Groover clinic, I would recommend choosing a different doctor!

by Linda K. Bush on Mar 12th, 2015

Good Job

by John on Dec 1st, 2013

Around 3 months ago, I had Dr. Phillips conduct a routine colonoscopy. Two polyps were found and removed. Prior to that procedure, I was in veritable perfect health. Immediately afterward and to this day, I have had numerous problems with my GI tract and prostrate. I have had more antibiotics in the last three months than in the last thirty years. I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Phillips two weeks following my procedure. Like many doctors these days, he immediately went straight to his computer and didn't acknowledge my presence for a good five minutes. I asked him if it was possible for a routine colonoscopy to affect the prostrate in any way and cause infection (prostatitis). To his credit, he admitted that was a possibility, but insisted that he had no difficulty with my procedure. Bottom line: my quality of life and overall health has been negatively affected to this day since I had the procedure. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone else. However, if anyone is so inclined to have Dr. Phillips perform such a procedure, realize you will be part of a "production line" approach. Therefore, I'd advise that you make sure that you are scheduled at the beginning of the day and not the end (my procedure was done at 3pm), thereby increasing your chances of having a doctor who is well rested and your chances for an uneventful procedure.

Mar 16th, 2012

Very friendly and patient Doctor. He was very kind and respectful of listening to his patients .

very good show details very good
Feb 8th, 2012

dr phillips keep up the good work because you help me understand what going on in my body thank you patricia johnson