Overall Review

3.9

September 14th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Phillips is a physician that will figure out your problem no matter how long it takes. He is extremely loyal to his patients and if you need him he will be there.

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Phillips went the extra mile while performing my colonoscopy and located a growth in my small intestine, which was later removed and provided me the reason to expect to continue to live a prosperous life! He is VERY thorough and it counts!

August 23rd, 2016
Dr.Phillips
Was made very comfortable in this office. Always on time with appts. Would recommend to my friends , and have had several friends go to Dr. Phillips now my husband goes.

August 19th, 2016
My 3 visits have been outstanding in all aspects of a medical experience.

August 3rd, 2015
Not pleased
Not professional in the least! Would not recommend at all! Heard wonderful things about Borland-Groover clinic, I would recommend choosing a different doctor!

December 1st, 2013
Around 3 months ago, I had Dr. Phillips conduct a routine colonoscopy. Two polyps were found and removed. Prior to that procedure, I was in veritable perfect health. Immediately afterward and to this day, I have had numerous problems with my GI tract and prostrate. I have had more antibiotics in the last three months than in the last thirty years. I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Phillips two weeks following my procedure. Like many doctors these days, he immediately went straight to his computer and didn't acknowledge my presence for a good five minutes. I asked him if it was possible for a routine colonoscopy to affect the prostrate in any way and cause infection (prostatitis). To his credit, he admitted that was a possibility, but insisted that he had no difficulty with my procedure. Bottom line: my quality of life and overall health has been negatively affected to this day since I had the procedure. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone else. However, if anyone is so inclined to have Dr. Phillips perform such a procedure, realize you will be part of a "production line" approach. Therefore, I'd advise that you make sure that you are scheduled at the beginning of the day and not the end (my procedure was done at 3pm), thereby increasing your chances of having a doctor who is well rested and your chances for an uneventful procedure.

March 16th, 2012
Very friendly and patient Doctor. He was very kind and respectful of listening to his patients .