Dr. Harvey Price MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Great Doctor!
After battling mouth sores, I was referred to Dr. Harvey Price at Capital ENT. Dr. Price has been wonderful in treating my condition, giving me relief! He is an excellent physician, showing care & concern for me. His nurse is one of the best I have encountered in private practices. As I am a disabled senior, the office staff has worked with me diligently with payment plans when needed.. Thank you Dr. Price & staff!

January 11th, 2017
He is a caring, competent doctor whom I have confidence in.

December 20th, 2016
Absolutely Deplorable
Never before have I seen a medical doctor using high pressure, New York sidewalk style sales strategy. Enter Harvey Price. You walk into the exam room. He shoves a form under your nose and before you can read it, he pressures you to sign it. The result: no disclosure, a confusing and distracting environment and $625 payable immediately for about 12 minutes of his time. Sadly, that's the good news. Rude. Insensitive. Dismissive. Quickly out the door to generate more revenue. The partners at Raleigh Capitol Ear, Nose and Throat would be well served to send Harvey Price into retirement ASAP.

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Price and staff were kind and explained processes and procedures very well. His bedside manner was caring, personal, and professional. My appointment was at 9:00 and I was called back to the room shortly after 9:00. I am very pleased with my visit and suspect the follow-up visit will go as smoothly as my visit today.

October 28th, 2011
Love Dr. Price!
My wait time was minimal, even though I was a new patient. Called and got an appointment within 2 days. Dr. Price was caring and has a great bed side manner that put me right at ease. It can be kind of nerve wracking going to discuss a surgical procedure, and I felt completely calm within 30 seconds of meeting Dr. Price! Nurses were all very nice. Office is very clean and tidy too! Referring family and friends to Dr. Price!

August 4th, 2011
very nice
he knew my history before coming into the exam room. he took the time to answer all my questions and even asked if my children experienced the same problems with their sinuses...his bedside manner was superb!! no one asked me to write a review...he was just really thsy attentive!!!

June 8th, 2011
I was so impressed with Dr.Price. he took time with me, was caring, and his staff was very professional.

May 3rd, 2011
We love Dr.Price!
My daughters have had 3 surgeries with Dr Price and each time we have had a perfect experience! Seeing Dr Price's smile as he took my child back to surgery put me at ease and his hugs as he came out after surgery to report all went well was the best to this Mom! I would highly recommend Capital ENT and Dr Price.

December 30th, 2010
Excellent care - ancillary staff excellent as well. Answered my question in a single visit - with all necessary, but no extraneous testing done in the visit context.

December 1st, 2010
Wonderful Experience!
Dr. Price took my sister's tonsils out 19 years ago. He made such a positive impact on my mom, that upon finding out that I needed a tonisllectomy, she immediately started looking for his practice. Surprisingly enough, he actually remembered both my sister and my mom. Dr. Price is exceptionally personable and caring. His staff even made frequent "check-up" calls during my recovery. The wait was amazingly brief, never lasting longer than 5-10 minutes. Best of all, since the surgery, I do not experience any uncomfortable inflammation and I sleep significantly better at night.

February 21st, 2017