A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Reich, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Rutland Reg Medctr, Rutland, Vt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Steven Reich FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Reich practice?
- Dr. Harvey Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Reich practices Internal Medicine near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Internists.