A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Rubin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Rubin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Rubin practice?
- Dr. Harvey Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Rubin practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.