A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hecht has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Stanley Hecht MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Harvey Hecht has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Hecht practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.