A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Hecht, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Hecht practice?
Dr. Harvey Hecht practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Radiologists.