A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sabbota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sabbota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabbota
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabbota Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbota graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sabbota has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey P Sabbota DO is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey P. Sabbota practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sabbota has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sabbota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.