A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sabbota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sabbota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbota graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sabbota has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabbota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey P. Sabbota practice?
Dr. Harvey Sabbota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.