A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sabbota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sabbota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbota graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sabbota has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Philip Sabbota DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey P. Sabbota practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sabbota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Sabbota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.