A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sachs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Sachs MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Sachs practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sachs practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.