A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sachs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Joel Sachs MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Sachs practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA.
See San Jose Internists.