A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sachs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sachs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Sachs practice?
Dr. Harvey Sachs practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Milpitas, CA.
See San Jose Internists.