A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Samowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Samowitz, Urologist, UroGynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Samowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Samowitz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey R. Samowitz practice?
Dr. Harvey Samowitz practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.