A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Samowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Samowitz, Urologist, UroGynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Samowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Samowitz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey R Samowitz MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey R. Samowitz practice?
- Dr. Harvey Samowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Samowitz practices Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Urologists and Miami Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeons.