Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sarnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sarnat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Nervous System Malformations
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Zellweger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnat graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarnat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Barry Sarnat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Sarnat practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sarnat has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sarnat practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Pediatricians and West Hollywood Neurologists.