Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sarnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarnat
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sarnat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sarnat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Nervous System Malformations
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophies of Childhood
- Zellweger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnat graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarnat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Barry Sarnat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Sarnat practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sarnat has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sarnat practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Pediatricians and West Hollywood Neurologists.