A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sasken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sasken is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sasken, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasken graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sasken has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Univ Of Tn Bowld Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Franklin Sasken MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey F. Sasken practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sasken has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sasken practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.