A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sasken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sasken is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasken
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sasken, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasken graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sasken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Univ Of Tn Bowld Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Franklin Sasken MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey F. Sasken practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sasken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Sasken practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bronx Pathologists and Bronx Dermatologists.