Urologist

3 Months to get in to see the Doctor!!!! show details 3 Months to get in to see the Doctor!!!!
by Concerned Patient on Mar 4th, 2015

I have had an issue with a swollen testicle and have been trying to get in to see the doctor. Called the location that I received treatment at in January 2015 and scheduled an appointment for February 9, 2015, when I arrived at the office 30 minutes prior to the appointment the receptionist told me that she the house to cancel my appointment because the doctor was tied up in surgery! This is understandable, however it cost me a half days vacation and 45 mile drive from my work location. I rescheduled for March 9, 2015. Monday March 2, 2015 I receive a letter form AMP of NY stating that my appointment was rescheduled for April 7, 2015, there was no reason given, just a form letter!! Now I am 3 months out from when I was to see the doctor. I find it hard to believe that schedules are booked that far in advance. This leaves me wondering how the practice is managed as well as the quality of health care given (in my case not given).