inactive

Harvey G Schneir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2015
more doctors should be like him.

January 15th, 2015
Met with me on New Years Eve Day as a new pt. It was obvious he wanted to get out of the office. I informed him I was looking for a Dr. that would help me get myself better due to multiple medical issues. He became sarcastic and stated "Ill help you, I'm helping you now". Kept repeating that statement. Gave me a cursory exam. Stated he would "review" the history I gave him" and call me "next week". He never called. I find this behavior ethically , morally and medically outrageous. I would never recommend him. I plan to report him to the AMA.

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Harvey Schneir~ the best!
I've been a patient of Dr. Harvey Schneir's for the last 11 years. During this time he has supported me through Type One Diabetes, Hypo-thyroidism and numerous surgeries. He was also instrumental in saving my life during a very bad infection of sepsis. He is very intelligent, and detailed, he has an extremely good bedside manner and takes the time necessary to hear you. I recommended my adult daughter to his care. The staff are most always courteous, sometimes one of them has a bad day but over all what really matters to me is that I know I am going to be taken care of when I see him. If you are looking for a good doctor and he is still open to seeing new patients-see Dr. Schneir. He is the best and I've had endocrinologists take care of me most of my life.

February 12th, 2013
Impossible contact
No live person on their telephone. Voice mailbox was full. Goodbye doctor.

November 8th, 2011
Well satisfied as a patient of Dr. Schneir for over twelve years.

October 20th, 2009
Extremely knowledgable and patient friendly
As a juvenille diabetic I am used to going to doctors appointments and often receiveing less than great news. Often doctors make me feel bad about my health problems, like I am never doing enough. They make me jump through hoops for medical supplies like an insulin pump or even test strips. Dr. Schneir has NEVER made me feel guilty about my health difficulties and is very supportive in getting me the treatments/supplies I need. He always can explain the most current research in terms that I can easily understand, and is hands down the most knowledgable and patient friendly doctor I have ever known.