A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Schwartzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Schwartzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Schwartzberg practice?
Dr. Harvey Schwartzberg practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Internists and Port Jefferson Station Endocrinologists.