A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hervey Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hervey Segall, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hervey D Segall MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Hervey D. Segall practice?
- Dr. Hervey Segall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hervey Segall practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Milwaukee, WI.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.