A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Serota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serota
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Serota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Serota has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Serota MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Serota practice?
- Dr. Harvey Serota has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Serota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.