A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Serota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Serota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Serota has 31 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey Serota practice?
Dr. Harvey Serota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.