A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Serota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serota
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Serota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Serota has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Serota MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Serota practice?
- Dr. Harvey Serota has 12 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Serota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.