Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey Serota
Dr. Harvey Serota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Granite City, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Serota is affiliated with Christian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey Serota has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Harvey Serota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Charmaine Edwards
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi25
Dr. Lawrence Osei
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Todd Pritz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34