A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Serota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Serota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Serota has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey Serota practice?
Dr. Harvey Serota practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granite City, IL and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, Saint Louis General Practitioners, and Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.