Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sherber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sherber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherber
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sherber, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sherber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey S Sherber FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Sherber practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sherber has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sherber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Cardiologists.