A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Silver MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Harvey Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Silver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.