A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Silver MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Silver practice?
- Dr. Harvey Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Silver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Cardiologists.