Dr. Harvey Smires Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Smires?

September 21st, 2017

Not satisfied

March 31st, 2015

excellent beyond words

an excellent doctor with patience total with worried patient. knee arthosopic surgery went excellent. staff is marvelous, courteous and very professional. need more surgery - different part of body - and will use him again. looked at other doctors but none compare to smires expertise and care

September 16th, 2013

steamfitter

dr smires and staff are great. from the first visit and the clean up scoping to get me moving again to 4 months later total knee replacement i could not be happier with my results. all my question and concerns have been answered along the way. nobody can believe how well i am doing 3 weeks after surgery. the best orthopaedic doctor have had over the last 40 year, and i had 9 different over those year.

September 7th, 2012

Very thorough care

Dr. Smires took care of my knee about 8 years ago. While doing so he noticed other abnormalities in my bones. He ordered blood work and double checked before he referred me to an oncologist. Thanks to Dr. Smires I was carefully monitored for 7 years before needing chemo. surprises My cancer is now in remission. Thank you Dr. Smires!

June 3rd, 2012

He repaired a serious leg fracture

In 1988 I fell through my attic ceiling and fell 2 stories down the stairs. I landed on my left leg fracturing both my Tibia & Fibula.Shattering it so much bone fragments needed to be vacummed out. Surgery was performed in which a plate with screws, a metal rod and 2 screws to secure the bones together was done. Intially he was unsure if I would ever walk properly again. Today 2012 I have raised my 4 children, 2 Grandchildren. I am physically active, work a full time job and live life to the fullest! It was a long process but very sucessful! Dr. Smires is the best!

September 21st, 2017