A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey St Clair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey St Clair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Clair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St Clair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey St Clair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. St Clair graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. St Clair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Sheldon St Clair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. St Clair practice?
- Dr. Harvey St Clair has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey St Clair practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Sports Medicine Doctors.