A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey St Clair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey St Clair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey St Clair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. St Clair graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. St Clair has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Sheldon St Clair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. St Clair practice?
- Dr. Harvey St Clair has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey St Clair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Chesapeake Surgeons.