Dr. Harvey St Clair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey St Clair?

August 15th, 2015

We waited for 50 minutes before seeing this doctor, which wasn't too bad as there was a little play station for my son to keep occupied with. Once we were finally seen by the doctor, he rushed in, did a quick once over of my son while asking me 2 questions. He had a "diagnosis" in less than 2 minutes, handed me a pamphlet and left. 50 minutes of waiting for 3 minutes with a doctor. I was extremely disappointed with this doctor and will not be seeing him again.

March 13th, 2015

Dr. St.Clair is an exceptionally excellent orthopedic dr. He has been my daughters dr for 20 years.. He does outstanding work... We are so greatful to have him as my daughter's dr.

August 15th, 2013

full of himself

In a nutshell, my son broke his femur and winded up in the e.r while dr. St. Clair was on call. He spent the entire evening and next morning till around noon laying there because dr. St. Clair didnt want to come in. He wouldn't return my calls until I threatened to move his to another hospital. When he finally comes in he starts telling me what he is going to do, pins and bolts, when I ask for other options he is irritated. When I decide on a cast, he becomes belligerant and judgemental.

April 25th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. St. Clair has seen me from the time I was 9 months old until about 2 years ago when I turned 19. I was born with my foot on backwards and he has always done everything he can to ensure that things are as easy for me as possible. His staff is fantastic and everyone always answered any questions quickly, especially once I turned 18 and could call on my own and didn't need my mother there to ask for me. I was always treated with kindness and given detailed answers on everything.

January 12th, 2012

Dr. St. Clair saved my Son's Arm

When my son was 2yrs old he had a very tragic accident where his arm was severed by a lawnmower tractor, Dr. H. Sheldon St. Clair and Dr. Ivor Kaplan and left everything they where doing to come and do an emergency surgery on my son's arm. Do to the severity of the injury my son requires surgery every couple of years. My son is now 11 years old and even though we moved out of the country we always fly back for appointments and procedures. We are moving back to that area again next year since we are unwilling to change Doctors.

September 3rd, 2011

scoliosis surgery 13 year old daughter

daughter had complications after spinal surgery. No answer on diagnosis. Not sure if T11 has injury or injury is from toxic dose of the epidural. Bedside manner is extremely poor, no empathy for patient/family. I would not recommend services.

October 5th, 2010

Excellent Dr

Dr. St Clair has done extensive orthopedic surgery on both my girls ages 12 and 16. He always has time to answer any questions and explains the operations fully. He is a great asset to his profession. I would recommend him for any orthopedic issues.

December 6th, 2016