A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Stabinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stabinsky
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Stabinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Stabinsky, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stabinsky graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Stabinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- St Vincent`s Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Stabinsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Stabinsky practice?
- Dr. Harvey Stabinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Stabinsky practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Armonk, NY.
See Armonk Psychiatrists.