A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sternbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Sternbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sternbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Allen Sternbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Sternbach practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sternbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sternbach practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.