A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Sternberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sternberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Joel Sternberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Harvey Sternberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Sternberg practices Family Medicine near Weed, CA.
See Weed Family Physicians.